Did you know we offer date coaching sessions?
Are you dating and not sure why you aren’t having much luck? Are you wondering if you are doing something wrong and want to ﬁx it? If so, a Date Coaching session could be what you need to have success in the dating world.
What is Date Coaching – Date Coaching is a one- hour in-person or FaceTime session with Emily or Jennifer, our Matchmakers.
When – Appointments are available to be scheduled Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Where – At our ofﬁce in Buckhead, Atlanta or FaceTime/Skype/Zoom.
How Much – One-hour sessions are $200. If you want us to take casual, online photos the fee is $350 total.
How to Schedule– Email Emily at email@example.com or call the ofﬁce at 404-355-4646 schedule a meeting. If possible, include images of your current online dating proﬁle and/or images you are using on the sites.
Each session is unique depending on what the client needs help with. An example of a session could include:
- Assessment of Dating History
- Answer to “What are you looking for now?”
- Makeover your Match or Bumble proﬁle and editing text, photos, and preferences. Evaluate messaging between singles and suggesting improvements to increase responses.
- Image Consultation – clothing, hair, and/or aspects of how you appear. Recommended Reading and Books for additional advice.
- Advice on topics such as: creating chemistry; how to ﬂirt; how to ask someone out; and how to successfully move a happy and healthy relationship forward.