- Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the United States. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, United States export control laws. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to One on One Matchmaking or to any other user. If information provided to One on One Matchmaking or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify One on One Matchmaking of such change. No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to One on One Matchmaking, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Singles Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Singles Service must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Singles Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching. From time to time, One on One Matchmaking may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
- No Harassment of One on One Matchmaking Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any One on One Matchmaking employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
Purpose of the Website
The content contained and referenced in our website is provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and One on One Matchmaking.
- Minimum Age. You must be at least 21 years old to use the Site (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if it is older), and at least 21 years old to register for the Services. By using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 21 years old. Other Services may have other age requirements for all or portion of such Services, and such other age requirements are stated on such Services or portions thereof.
- Marital Status. By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are not married. If you are separated, but not yet legally divorced, you may not request to use, register to use, or use the Singles Service.
- Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. One on One Matchmaking does not currently conduct criminal background screenings on its members. However, One on One reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement.
This website is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of One on One Matchmaking. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons and HTML code, is protected under intellectual property law and remains our property.
Warranty and Liability
All content contained in our website is provided ‘as is’ and is without warranty of any kind, to the extent allowed by law. We will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use, inability to use or reliance on any content contained in this site or any linked site.