How Matchmaking Works at 1 on 1 Matchmaking in ATL
A Quick Introduction to Matchmaking in ATL
Over the next few articles, I’ll be introducing you to the concept of how matchmaking works and matchmaking in ATL. In this series of articles we’ll explore:
- How Matchmaking Works in ATL
- What is Matchmaking – A Simple Definition
- Matchmaking from the Ladies Point of View
- Women’s Matchmaking Challenges in ATL
- Matchmaking from the Gentleman’s Point of View
- Matchmaking Challenges from the Man’s Point of View
- Matchmaking Challenges and Problems in ATL (and several simple solutions to avoid those problems)
How Matchmaking Works in ATL Overview
- We’ll help you create a profiles and package you to appear more attractive and interesting to other great singles
- We’ll screen your prospective dates (or partners) from 100s of the “best catches” in ATL and beyond
- Our team of successful matchmakers at 1on1Matchmaking,com will be by your side all the way through the process, listening, learning, and leading you to the best possible matches based upon your interests, activities, and values.
What is Matchmaking and How Does Matchmaking Work?
What Is the Definition of Matchmaking?
“Matchmaking is the act or practice of bringing together unmarried people with the hope that they will marry or become romantically involved.”
So within this short definition of Matchmaking you have 3 of the ingredients that make 1 on 1 Matchmaking different and more successful at matchmaking than our ATL competitors:Happy Hugging Couple
- We identify local SINGLE (unmarried and unattached) men and women
- We work with people who have a positive attitude (hope) and a clear vision of the ultimate relationship outcome they are seeking. Even if they come into our office without a clear vision, we help them define and get a crystal clear picture of their most fulfilling relationship
- Most of the time (though not always) this ultimate outcome include successfully dating prospective partners until it leads to finding love and joining together in marriage.
The first step in the matchmaking process is deciding, getting crystal clear, about what you are seeking in a fulfilling relationship.
- What Is Important to You?
- Does the person’s faith or absence of faith matter to you?
- What occupations or careers appeal to you the most?
- Do you want him or her to be involved in charitable or non – profit causes?
- Does it matter whether he or she is a liberal or conservative politically?
- Do you have or do you want children? (More importantly, does he?)
- Do you want to continue live in Atlanta, or do you want to move?
These are just a few of the dozens of deeply probing questions that one of the 1 on 1 Matchmaking team members will ask you before we even think about helping you find love tomorrow.
So why not get started dating today? – call me today at (404) 355 – 4646 and find love tomorrow!
Sarah Kathryn Smith